Imperium Advice is My Pension Expert’s bespoke service for clients wanting more control over their pension and investment decisions. As Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) specialising in retirement, we pride ourselves on always offering honest and practical advice to suit each individual’s circumstances. With Imperium Advice, you can access that all important independent financial advice whilst retaining control of your retirement decisions, with access to bespoke, discretionary managed portfolios for your Drawdown and investments.
Increased customisation means that you will benefit from expert advice and detailed insight into your investments, as well as ongoing management that ensures that your portfolios are maintained and optimised to suit your unique needs and investment goals.
We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), have whole of market access, and with a wealth of knowledge and expertise behind us, we aim to improve the financial position of every individual we advise.
The Imperium Advice Service
We recognise that some of our clients have more complex requirements when it comes to managing their retirement strategy than others. Imperium Advice provides a highly personalised service, where advisers work hard to get to know clients in order to make the most suitable recommendation.
To help us achieve the level of personalisation, flexibility, and convenience needed, we appoint a dedicated Personal Account Manager to each client to act as their primary point of contact, delivering continuity of service and building relationships for bespoke financial advice. Furthermore, all of our advisers are specialists in retirement wealth planning, meaning they are best placed to provide honest, insightful advice based on each client’s unique circumstances and future plans. An annual review is supplemented with quarterly market insight newsletters, advice on changing circumstances, and ongoing portfolio reviews.
At Imperium Advice, we aim to strike the perfect balance between personalisation and simplicity, so we want you to be fully aware of what to expect from our service, from your first enquiry to after your pension transfer is complete.
- Following your enquiry with Imperium Advice, you will have an initial phone consultation with your dedicated Personal Account Manager, who will discuss your requirements and identify the best available pension and investments options to suit your circumstances. They will then obtain the relevant initial quotes and send these to you via post and email.
- Once you have had time to look over the options, you will have the chance to ask your Personal Account Manager any questions that you may have during a second call. If you are happy with the options provided, you will be offered an appointment with your IFA.
- During your advice appointment, your IFA will further review your circumstances to determine that your chosen pension option is indeed in your best interests and will offer their professional recommendation. Your IFA will create a suitability report based on your situation and requirements, and you will have the option to speak directly to your Discretionary Fund Manager.
- To ensure that you don’t lose out, your current pensions will be analysed by our team to check for existing benefits and any potential costs of switching provider.
- If you go ahead with the recommendation, your Personal Account Manager will handle your application, completing as much paperwork on your behalf as possible. They will keep you updated every step of the way.
- Once your pension transfer is complete, you will continue to receive support from your IFA and Personal Account Manager.